If you would like to consult with a physiotherapist concerning a musculoskeletal complaint, please complete the form below and either email it to: [email protected] or print and send it to:

Therapy Services Administration and Reception, Poole Hospital NHS FT, Longfleet Road, Poole BH15 2JB

Alternatively speak to a doctor at the surgery and they can refer you.