We all share a common purpose as partners in health and social care – and that is to provide high quality care and ensure the best possible outcomes for people using care services. Promoting improvement is at the heart of what we do.
We endeavour to provide a first class service at all times. However, we acknowledge that at times things may go wrong and our service may fall below our expected levels.
In order to comply with Regulation 20 of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulations 2014) we pledge to:
- Have a culture of openness and honesty at all levels
- Inform patients in a timely manner when safety incidents have occurred which may affect them
- Provide a written and truthful account of the incident, explaining any investigations and enquiries made
- Provide a written apology
- Provide support if you are affected directly by an incident