Welcome to our Practice. We provide many services to help you manage your health.
Lifeboat Quay Medical Centre will provide patients with professional, accessible and high quality healthcare services that are trusted by our patients and the community.
Patients will be placed at the centre of their care by listening to their views and needs.
- To provide the best possible outcomes for our patients in a safe, welcoming and well equipped environment.
- Patients will always be treated with respect and dignity by well trained clinical and non-clinical members of the team.
- We will aim to be at the forefront of modern general practice in offering a wide range of services independently or through locality partnership working.
- Our partners and management team will be supportive to each other and encourage learning.
- We aim to use technology to efficiency in our administration systems and where possible to improve communication and patient contact, whilst remaining supportive to patients who cannot access technology.
- We will continue to invest in our staff training in order to help them reach their full potential and to develop and maintain a highly skilled and resilient and adaptable workforce meeting the needs of patient and providing continuity of care.
- We will continue to develop and invest in our Primary Care Networks and develop and maintain effective working practices with all stakeholder agencies
- We are accountable and take responsibility for our actions.
- We will be open, honest and transparent and abide by our Duty of Candour responsibilites
- We will be fair in the way that we deal with all patients and staff, showing courtesy, compassion and understanding.
- We will value each person as an individual
- We are professional and always strive to achieve high levels of medical care for our patients, we are responsive to needs of patient, their families and our communities
- We are innovative and will always look to improve through education, learning and teaching
- We are caring and will always put our patients at the heart of what we do, we celebrate diversity and provide equality opportunities for all without discrimination
Please note that we do not permit audio or video recording in the waiting areas or corridors.